In addition to Phillips v. AWH Corp., what other Federal Circuit cases from 2005 will have the most impact in the future?
We will discuss these topics and more:
- Find out what the Court said about the ability of licensees to challenge licensed patents.
- See what the latest written description cases hold.
- Learn how the doctrine of equivalents is being restricted.
- How have the post-Phillips cases turned out?
- And, what will we see from the Supreme Court in 2006?
This invitation is transferable and open to colleagues and guests. There is no charge to attend this seminar. Morrison & Foerster LLP (provider # 2183) certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 2 hours.