On the second day of the 11th Annual Data Protection Compliance Conference, Friday, 19th October 2012, Morrison & Foerster will run a morning workshop on Cookies: The Latest Thinking.
Changes to the ePrivacy Directive require notice and consent to the storing or accessing of “information” on user devices. This Workshop covers vital practical issues, such as:
- How Member States have implemented the legislation
- Practical things that website operators and service providers should do
- Data sharing: what changes to existing practices does the ICO's new code of practice require?
- How cookies and other internet technologies are regulated
- How to manage data collection
- Ann Bevitt - Partner, Morrison & Foerster
- Karin Retzer - Of Counsel, Morrison & Foerster