The Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act was passed by The U.S. Congress and signed into law by President Obama. The JOBS Act represents the most significant change to our capital formation regulatory framework since Securities Offering Reform in 2005. The JOBS Act will affect private companies considering an IPO or alternative capital raising approaches, as well as existing public companies, and, of course, the financial intermediaries that advise companies in connection with capital raising.
Attend this webinar to learn how the JOBS Act will affect all aspects of capital raising for emerging companies.
Topics Will Include:
- The IPO "on-ramp" and emerging growth company status;
- The new offering communications permissible for emerging growth companies considering an IPO;
- Research on emerging growth companies;
- The "mini registration" Regulation A-type approach under Section 3(b)(2);
- General solicitation in the context of Rule 506 offerings; and
- Matchmaking and other online platforms.
- William Hambrecht, Founder, Chairman and CEO, WR Hambrecht
- Anna Pinedo, Partner, Morrison & Foerster
- David Lynn, Partner, Morrison & Foerster