We are hosting a half-day seminar on, “Going Public: What You Need to Know When Planning Your U.S./Hong Kong IPO,” in conjunction with the Association of Corporate Counsel China and Deloitte & Touche.
Sherry Yin and Ven Tan will be moderators of the two panels.
Other speakers include:
- Stacey Wong, Head of Investment Banking, Piper Jaffray Asia
- Taylor K.Y. Lam, Partner, Deloitte & Touche
- Kevin Hui, Associate, Morrison & Foerster LLP
This event will cover:
- Deciding to Go Public Abroad
- Key Considerations for Chinese Issuers in Offering Preparation
- How to Approach SEC Process or Other Regulatory Approvals
- Accounting Issues and Considerations
- Impact as a Listed Company
- Corporate Governance Best Practices