Banks of all sizes are undertaking significant efforts to fulfill risk-based capital requirements.
A speaker panel from Protiviti and Morrison & Foerster will provide an overview of the most important regulatory developments related to capital and provides practical insights into what financial institutions should do when preparing for Capital Plans and Stress Testing.
Our panel will also discuss recent related regulatory responses and debates over what should be done to avoid a repeat of the financial crisis.
Topics Will Include:
- Regulatory Reform related to Capital Management;
- Frameworks: Basel III and Effective Stress Testing;
- How to Leverage Compliance to Enhance Enterprise Risk Management; and
- What Financial Institutions Should Know: Practical Hints.
- Shaheen Dil, PhD., Managing Director, Protiviti
- Charles Horn, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Timothy Long, Managing Director, Protiviti
- Dwight Smith, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
New York and California CLE credit is pending for this event.