Jeremy Jennings-Mares is a partner in the firm's Capital Markets practice.
Mr. Jennings-Mares' practice specialises in structured products, derivatives and structured financings, including
- structured notes, including equity-linked, credit-linked, and fund-linked securities;
- credit, fund, and equity derivatives;
- medium-term note programs and other cross-border debt securities offerings;
- fund-linked and credit-linked CPPI note issues and other fund-linked repackagings;
- collateralised debt obligations, acting for arrangers and investment managers; and
Mr. Jennings-Mares is a contributor to Covered Bonds Handbook, published by Practising Law Institute (2010).
Mr. Jennings-Mares joined the firm as a partner in 2007, after serving as a partner with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer from 2001 to March 2007. He practised in Asia for several years, focusing on debt capital markets, structured finance, derivatives and banking and secured lending transactions and insolvency work, before returning to practise in London in 2004.