The NASDAQ Stock Market and Morrison & Foerster LLP cordially invite you to attend an executive roundtable:
Board Member Liability: How your personal assets could be at risk in the event of corporate litigation
Topics of discussion:
- Have the WorldCom and Enron settlements changed the legal landscape for Directors?
- Critical considerations for your D&O coverage and indemnification
- Using good corporate governance to reduce your personal risk
- Reducing litigation risk
Experts from the following companies will review current issues on the subject:
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- NASDAQ Insurance Agency
- National Association of Corporate Directors ( NACD)
Who should attend:
- Corporate Officers
- Board Members
- Corporate Secretaries
- General Counsel
- Matthew M. D'Amore, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- William D. Sherman, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Ariana J. Tadler, Partner, Milberg Weiss Bershad & Schulman LLP
- Paul A. Rauner, Vice President and General Counsel, Nasdaq Insurance Agency
- Roger W. Raber, President and CEO, NACD
- Jack C. Auspitz, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
Invitations are non-transferable. Seats are reserved in order of acceptance.
Morrison & Foerster LLP has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York [8/20/2004 - 8/19/2007]. This continuing legal education course has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours.