We work closely with our tax, investment management, ERISA, bank regulatory, insolvency and restructuring colleagues, as well as with other practice areas in developing new financial products and new securities offering methodologies for our issuer and investment banking clients. Products we helped innovate include:
- Structured and unstructured convertible securities,
- Contingent capital products,
- Exchangeable and variable debt and preferred stock offerings,
- On and off-balance sheet special purpose issuance vehicles, conduit financing vehicles, and master trust funding vehicles,
- Trust issued structured products,
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 equity and debt offerings by U.S. and non-U.S. banks, and
- Structured notes and other indexed securities and derivatives products.
Our structuring and commodities and derivatives product knowledge also helps clients to structure their hedging transactions in connection with a broad variety of financial products. See Derivatives + Commodities and Structured Products.
See Recent Attorney Publications for articles.