Join us for this timely seminar series in Northern Virginia, San Diego, San Francisco, and Palo Alto.
This program is designed to help corporate counsel navigate the evolving landscape for the 2012 proxy season – with a specific focus on expected areas of shareholder activism, evolving corporate governance issues, and the second year of "Say-on-Pay" voting. This timely update will feature a discussion of the following hot button issues:
- Analysis of 2011 Proxy Season
- Say-on-Pay: Lessons Learned and Strategies for 2012
- Implementation of the Dodd-Frank Act
- Trends in SEC Comments on Proxy Disclosure
- ISS Voting Policy Changes for 2012
- What to Expect with Proxy Access Proposals
- Preparing for Shareholder Activism in 2012
CALIFORNIA: Morrison & Foerster LLP (Provider #2183) certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State of California in the amount of 1.5 hours.
NEW YORK: Morrison & Foerster LLP has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. This continuing legal education program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours, of which 1.5 credit hours can be applied toward the Professional Practice requirement.