In the past weeks, more than thirty companies have been targeted by regulators, sell-side analysts and the media in a fast-spreading investigation of stock option back-dating. Each day more companies announce internal investigations or the receipt of subpoenas from regulators and prosecutors. Several senior executives have already been terminated or forced to resign. The stock price of many of these companies has declined.
Topics Will Include:
- What Is Being Investigated?
- Could Your Options Granting Practices Be Characterized
- What Other Practices Might Be Challenged?
- What Are the Consequences to My Company and to Me?
- What Steps Should I Take Now and in the Future?
Who Should Attend :
CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, Corporate Officers, Board Members, Corporate Secretaries, General Counsels, Human Resource Officers, Stock Administrators, Board of Directors Compensation
Committee Chairpersons, Internal Audit Committee Chairpersons, Compensation Committee Members, Audit Committee Members and Chairs of Audit Committees.
We will apply for Virginia MCLE credit after the program.