Year after year, The Outsourcing World Summit brings the global community of outsourcing professionals together for an unparalleled knowledge sharing, networking and personal and business development experience you can count on. The 2012 Outsourcing World Summit will continue this tradition of excellence.
The financial and economic crisis has reshaped and transformed the outsourcing industry. It has also created never before seen opportunities. The 2012 Summit addresses how to capitalize on these opportunities to maximize success at your organization.
- Learn what the latest innovations are and how to implement them
- Hear industry best practices and lessons learned from leading practitioners and visionaries
- Stay current on the latest outsourcing tools and technologies, including the cloud
- Meet and evaluate vendors in the Global Services Mall (or showcase your company as an exhibitor!)
- Network with 700+ outsourcing professionals from around the globe
Every year, hundreds of outsourcing executives from across the industry and around the world who are seeking the very latest insights and ideas attend the Summit. Educational sessions deliver specific actionable solutions to current challenges faced by experienced professionals. Case studies feature actual experiences and the lessons learned, and discuss new ideas, approaches and opportunities. The Outsourcing World Summit has become the event that executives attend each and every year to stay informed of the latest developments affecting the outsourcing industry and their profession.
- Alistair Maughan, Partner, Morrison & Foerster, UK
- Chris Ford, Partner, Morrison & Foerster