Click here to access the recorded webcast.
Please join Morrison & Foerster LLP for a program regarding the provisions of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups “JOBS” Act legislation that are most relevant to Silicon Valley entrepreneurs and investors.
This program will include discussions on new private capital raising channels made available through the JOBS Act, important changes to SEC regulations, and other practical implications of JOBS from the high-technology, Cleantech, and life sciences industries perspectives, including:
Topics Will Include:
- Removal of the ban on general solicitation in Rule 506 offerings
- Clarification of regulatory status for matching platforms and services
- Crowdfunding provisions
- Increase in the number of stockholders before private companies must go public
- Revamping Reg A-style “mini-public-offering” rules
- IPO-facilitating provisions for “emerging growth companies”
- Michelle Cheung, Goldman Sachs
- Tim Harris, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Nathan "Nick" Pliam, Bay City Capital
- Naval Ravikant, AngelList
- Stephen Thau, Morrison & Foerster LLP