As attention in the United States has turned to job creation, the dialogue related to regulatory burdens and their effect on capital formation has taken on a new sense of urgency. We will discuss a number of the concerns that have been raised regarding the potentially chilling effect of certain regulations on capital raising by smaller or emerging companies. We also will discuss some of the changes in private offering requirements that are currently being debated.
David M. Lynn and Anna T. Pinedo, partners at Morrison & Foerster LLP will address the following:
- Concerns raised regarding access to capital for smaller and emerging companies;
- Changes in the IPO market;
- Proposed changes related to the prohibition against general solicitation in connection with private placements;
- Regulation A basics and proposed amendments to Regulation A;
- Staying private and the Section 12(g) threshold; and
- Other possible changes related to private offering communications
- David Lynn, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Anna Pinedo, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
PLI's fee for this webinar is $299.
PLI will provide CLE credit.