Dylan Naughton is an associate in Morrison Foerster’s Corporate Department.
Her practice focuses on representing public and private companies in a variety of corporate and securities matters. Dylan advises on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions and private equity and venture capital investments. Her practice also focuses on representing issuers and underwriters in connection with complex capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings, liability management transactions, equity offerings, investment grade and high-yield debt offerings and SPAC transactions. In addition, Dylan advises on general corporate governance matters and other strategic transactions.
Dylan earned her J.D. cum laude from Brooklyn Law School, where she was a member of the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial and Commercial Law.
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (NYSE: ARE) in connection with multiple public offerings of debt and equity securities resulting in proceeds in excess of $4 billion
- SoftBank Group Corp. as the largest investor in Social Finance, Inc. (SoFi), a leading next-generation financial services platform, in connection with SoFi’s agreements with Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. V (SCH) (NASDAQ: SOFI), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), that took the company public via merger in a transaction that valued the company at $8.65 billion
- Softbank Group Corp. in its resale of over 22.5 million shares of common stock of SoFi Technologies (NASDAQ: SOFI)
- Sprint Corp. and SoftBank Group Corp., the controlling shareholder of Sprint, on the landmark merger of Sprint and T-Mobile US Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS). At the time of the merger, the total implied enterprise value for Sprint was approximately $59 billion and the aggregate for the combined company in the all-stock transaction was approximately $146 billion.
- SoftBank Group Corp. in its $150 million preferred equity investment in Afya Limited (NASDAQ: AFYA) and secondary investment of common stock
- The Chemours Company (NYSE: CC) in connection with its $650 million private offering of senior notes, its tender offer for its outstanding 7.000% senior notes due 2025, and redemption of any such notes remaining outstanding following its tender offer
- The Chemours Company (NYSE: CC) in its concurrent registered offering of €450 million 4.000% Senior Notes due 2026, its tender offers to purchase all or a portion of its outstanding 6.125% Senior Notes due 2023 and 6.625% Senior Notes due 2023, and related consent solicitations
- ON Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: ON) in its $700 million Rule 144A offering of 0% senior convertible notes
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAVA) in connection with its $200 million registered direct offering of common stock
- Endurance Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: EDNCU) in its $200 million IPO
- The underwriters in the $150 million IPO of Revelstone Capital Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: RCAC)
- Pivotal Investment Corporation II (NYSE: PIC) in connection with its merger with XL Fleet (NYSE: XL), a leader in vehicle electrification solutions for commercial and municipal fleets
- Vonage Holdings Corp. (NYSE: VG) in connection with its acquisition of NewVoiceMedia
- Vonage Holdings Corp. (NYSE: VG) in connection with its acquisition of TokBox Inc., a subsidiary of Telefonica, S.A.