Juan Delgado, partner in the Corporate Department, advises on domestic and international corporate representations, including mergers and acquisitions, private securities offerings, and bank financings.
- Represented an acquirer, developer and operator of airport concessions throughout Latin America and Europe in its US$485 million initial public offering (IPO) on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Represented a Mexican producer and seller of paper and paper products in a US$255 million syndicated secured credit facility in connection with the acquisition of 100% of the shares of a leading manufacturer and seller of paper and notebooks in Mexico.
- Represented a leading airport concessionaire for Argentina’s airports in a US$400 million offering of 6.875% senior secured notes due 2027, collateralized by revenue rights derived from the company’s concession contract.
- Represented the owners of a 50% interest in a leading Colombian port operator in connection with the COP 407 billion (US$136.5 million) sale by a former joint venture partner of its equity interests in the port operator.
- Represented a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mexico’s largest paper company in connection with the acquisition of a paper mill and certain related assets from a leading U.S. paper manufacturing company.
- Representation of a mushroom grower, packer, and distributor in the US$100 million sale of its mushroom supply and distribution business to a U.S. private equity firm.
- Represented a global development institution focused on the private sector in developing countries in their purchase of subordinated notes issued by a Colombian bank.
- Represented a Venezuelan bank in a US$250 million senior unsecured A/B loan facility for an Argentinian energy company.
- Represented a U.S. bank in a US$320 million senior syndicated term loan facility to an Argentinian oil and gas company.
- Represented a French financial institution in a US$100 million syndicated senior secured credit facility to a Peruvian energy company.
- Represented a Brazilian petrochemical company in connection with the US$500 million offering of 7.250% notes due 2018 under Rule 144A and Regulation S by its wholly owned subsidiary.
- Represented a U.S. securities and advisory services provider in a US$350 million syndicated senior secured bridge financing to a leading Argentinian restaurant franchisee for the acquisition of holding companies that indirectly own fast food chain operations in 18 jurisdictions in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Represented administrative agents in a MXN$422 million/US$111 million Dual Currency Senior Unsecured Credit Facility to a Mexican petrochemical company.
- Represented a wholly owned subsidiary of a leading energy plant operator in the Dominican Republic in connection with its offer and sale of US$175 million 9.50% senior notes due 2017.
- Represented a UK bank in a US$500 million senior revolving credit facility to a Swiss metals and mining company.
- Team Member, Corporate & Finance - International Counsel in Latin America (Florida-Based)
Chambers Latin America Awards 2017