Paul Davis is a Partner in MoFo’s Singapore office focusing on cross-border private equity and real estate transactions. He has more than nine years of experience in Japan and Singapore representing leading private equity funds and strategic investors in cross-border real estate transactions, fund formation, M&A and joint ventures.
- Princeton Digital Group, a leading data center provider in Asia, in its agreement to operate a multi‑phase data center to be developed in the Greater Tokyo area with a total investment value of US$1 billion, which is expected to reach close to 100 MW of critical IT capacity.
- GLP Pte. Ltd. on the establishment of a $2.8 billion open-end core Japan logistics fund.
- An Asia-based data center operator in connection with hyperscale data center services agreements.
- GLP Pte. Ltd. on the establishment of a US$5.6 billion Japan logistics development fund.
- GLP Pte. Ltd. on the establishment of a Brazil logistics fund.
- GLP Pte. Ltd. on the establishment of a US$2 billion China logistics fund.
- A Japanese REIT sponsor in connection with the cross-border acquisition of luxury resort assets.
- A leading global real estate fund in its acquisition of a listed Singaporean REIT holding real estate in Japan.
- A leading global real estate fund in its acquisition of the real estate portfolio of a listed Australian REIT.
- TDK in the formation of its $3 billion joint venture with Qualcomm to provide industry leading radio frequency front–end (RFFE) modules and RF filters for mobile devices.
- SEKISUI HOUSE, LTD., Japan’s largest homebuilder, in its $468 million acquisition of U.S. homebuilder Woodside Homes Company, LLC.
- NGK Spark Plug Co. Ltd. in its acquisition of U.S.-based vehicle electronics manufacturer Wells Manufacturing LP from UCI Holdings Limited.
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners LLC in its acquisition of Quraz (Japan’s largest self storage company) and financing of all of Quraz’s self storage properties.