Paul Davis is a Partner in MoFo’s Singapore office, focusing on cross-border private equity and real estate transactions. He has more than 10 years of experience in Japan and Singapore representing leading private equity funds and strategic investors in cross-border real estate transactions, fund formation, mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures.
- GLP Pte. Ltd. on the establishment of GLP Japan Development Partners IV (JDP IV), which will have US$9.1 billion in assets under management when fully deployed, one of the largest-ever Japan-focused private real estate funds.
- GLP Pte. Ltd., acting as lead counsel in the formation of its BRL5.2 billion (US$1 billion) GLP Brazil Development Partners II, a logistics-focused fund that will develop nine Class-A logistics parks in prime São Paulo submarkets.
- Everstone Group, one of Asia’s premier investment firms, on its US$1 billion strategic partnership with the Yondr Group to develop and operate data centers in India.
- Princeton Digital Group, a leading data center provider in Asia, in its agreement to operate a multi‑phase data center to be developed in the Greater Tokyo area with a total investment value of US$1 billion, which is expected to reach close to 100 MW of critical IT capacity.
- GLP Pte. Ltd. on the establishment of a US$2.8 billion open-end core Japan logistics fund.
- An Asia-based data center operator in connection with hyperscale data center services agreements.
- GLP Pte. Ltd. on the establishment of a US$5.6 billion Japan logistics development fund.
- GLP Pte. Ltd. on the establishment of a Brazil logistics fund.
- GLP Pte. Ltd. on the establishment of a US$2 billion China logistics fund.
- A Japanese REIT sponsor in connection with the cross-border acquisition of luxury resort assets.
- A leading global real estate fund in its acquisition of a listed Singaporean REIT holding real estate in Japan.
- A leading global real estate fund in its acquisition of the real estate portfolio of a listed Australian REIT.
- TDK in the formation of its US$3 billion joint venture with Qualcomm to provide industry leading radio frequency front–end (RFFE) modules and RF filters for mobile devices.
- SEKISUI HOUSE, LTD., Japan’s largest homebuilder, in its US$468 million acquisition of U.S. homebuilder Woodside Homes Company, LLC.
- NGK Spark Plug Co. Ltd. in its acquisition of U.S.-based vehicle electronics manufacturer Wells Manufacturing LP from UCI Holdings Limited.
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners LLC in its acquisition of Quraz (Japan’s largest self storage company) and financing of all of Quraz’s self storage properties.