IAPP Web Conference
Ransomware is a cybersecurity risk that’s been increasing in importance and severity in recent weeks and months. As occurrences meet near epidemic proportions, companies need: effective risk assessment, cybersecurity safeguards development, improved cyberattack detection, and comprehensive response plans in order to limit the devastating effects cybercriminals can inflict on victim organizations.
Join us for this expert discussion and hear experienced privacy and security professionals explain the latest understandings of these malicious attacks, including:
• Basic elements of a ransomware event
• The primary types of attacks
• Measures you can take to mitigate negative consequences
• The decision to interact with law enforcement; and
• How to handle cryptocurrency.
View the webinar (membership required).