01/28/2019 06:30 p.m. - 09:00 p.m.
Privacy + Data Security
Morrison & Foerster 707 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90017
In boardrooms across the nation, one risk stands apart: cybersecurity. Join our experienced practitioners as they teach basic cybertech, along with the business and law of responding to a cyber intrusion. We especially invite mixed guests – business, legal, and technical professionals – to discuss the intersection of law and tech in cyber incidents. Things we’ll cover:
Finally, join us after for drinks and hors d'oeuvres in celebration of Data Privacy Day 2019 – on us.
· Basic tech training. Do you know what your cyber team is talking about when they use terms like RAT (Remote Access Terminal) or SIEM (Security Information & Event Management)? You will after tonight.
· Public Disclosures. Is an incident material enough to make public? Find out what goes into that thought process.
· Cyber Forensics. How long does it take for an investigator to find out what happened? What does the report look like? Let’s find out.
· Andrew Serwin, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP, and Chairman, National Cyber-Forensics and Training Alliance (NCFTA);
· Robert Kang, Senior Attorney for Cyber and National Security, Southern California Edison, and Adjunct Professor, Loyola Law School; and
· Pierson Clair, Associate Managing Director, Kroll
· Morrison & Foerster LLP
· IAPP KnowledgeNet Los Angeles
· Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
· National Cyber-Forensics and Training Alliance
©1996-2019 Morrison & Foerster LLP. All rights reserved.