4/9/2019 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PDT 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. BST 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. CEST
Trade secrets and personal information are key assets for most employers. Join us for a webinar to discuss recent developments affecting the protection of trade secrets in California (including restrictive covenants) and the handling of personal information.
Topics will include:
- How do recent Defend Trade Secrets Act (DTSA) developments, including the applicability of the DTSA to misappropriation before its enactment date and immunity for whistleblowers, affect employers?
- Are employee non-solicitation agreements still enforceable in California after AMN and Barker?
- What does the newly enacted California Labor Section 925 mean for employee mobility?
- How does the expansion of data protection laws, from the EU General Data Protection Regulation to the California Consumer Privacy Act, affect employers?
Our panel includes:
- Eric Akira Tate, Global Co-Chair, Employment & Labor, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Christine Lyon, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Mary Race, Associate, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Heriberto Alvarez, Associate, Morrison & Foerster LLP