Morrison & Foerster and the Washington Business Journal join together to offer you a unique executive briefing focusing on the dynamic deal environment for M&A transactions. This popular Annual Federal M&A Outlook will feature leading CEOs and dealmakers who have collectively completed hundreds of M&A transactions in the industry throughout the market ups and downs. Panels will be moderated by Larry Yanowitch of Morrison & Foerster and Paul Feeko of Ernst & Young.
Discussion topics include:
• Valuation Trends
• OCI Divestitures
• Cybersecurity Growth Strategies
• Return of the Credit Markets & Private Equity
• Insourcing Risks
• Non-U.S. Strategic Buyers
• Integration Planning and Challenges
• Financial Advisors and Fairness Opinions
• Due Diligence of Next-Generation Technology
This invitation is non-transferable. Guests of Morrison & Foerster and Ernst & Young can register on a complimentary basis.
Michael Lewis, CFA
Senior Equity Research Analyst, Technology Group
BB&T CAPITAL MARKETS