Join Morrison & Foerster, Grant Thornton, and PNC Bank for an executive breakfast briefing that will provide management team executives essential information regarding M&A activity involving private equity firms and their portfolio companies.
The briefing will feature seasoned company executives and private equity experts. It will cover recent trends and specific strategies for restructuring acquisitions in today’s challenging business environment.
Topics to be covered in the briefing include:
• How to handle a private equity M&A deal and how it is different from other types of M&A transactions
• Key players in a private equity M&A transaction
• Case studies of specific situations and what you can learn from them
Who should attend:
Federal contractor executives, private equity executives, and other capital providers
• John Belcher, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, ARINC Incorporated
• Alan Stewart, Chief Financial Officer, ICF International
• Peter Schulte, Managing Partner, CM Equity Partners
• Greg Giammittorio, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
• Doug Brown, Senior Vice President and Manager, Government Contracting, PNC Bank
• Rich LaFleur, Managing Partner, Grant Thornton LLP, Moderator