Acquisition Finance, Banking + Financial Services, Borrower Representation, Financial Institutions + Financial Services, Financial Services, Financial Transactions, and Receivables Finance + Vendor Finance
San Francisco, CA
Douglas L. Hendricks
Morrison & Foerster is pleased to invite you to attend a complimentary continuing legal education seminar on Thursday, April 12, 2007. This seminar will address a variety of legal issues facing financial institutions and financial service providers.
Six separate one-hour sessions will be presented over a three-hour period beginning at 2:00 p.m. You may choose to attend up to three sessions (one hour each). Regardless of which sessions you select, program materials for all six sessions will be available. Following the conference, we will host a reception for the speakers and attendees.
Choose Up To Three Of The Following Sessions (One Per Section):
Section One 2:00 pm - 2:55 pm
• Session A Bankers Without Borders: Credit Structuring in a Global Economy
• Session B Real Estate Mezzanine and Other Subordinate Financing Structures
Section Two 3:00 pm - 3:55 pm
• Session A Current Ethics Issues
• Session B UN Convention on Assignment of Receivables: Factoring Receivables in a Global Environment
Section Three 4:00 pm - 4:55 pm
• Session A Substance Abuse in the Workplace
• Session B What You Don’t Know About Chapter 15 of the Bankruptcy Code Can HURT You: New Forms and Practices
©1996-2019 Morrison & Foerster LLP. All rights reserved.