Government Contracts + Public Procurement
Palo Alto, CA
This program is for both new and experienced government contractors, subcontractors, and others who receive funds under government funding agreements who want to stay current and gain a better understanding of the recent developments in government contracts.
Participants will learn:
· Mandatory disclosure and compliance requirements
· Stimulus funds reporting and other requirements
· E-Verify requirements
· Changes and developments related to the GSA Schedule
· The revised rules and procedures concerning commercial item pricing
· Other important issues related to intellectual property
· Government initiatives and programs related to procurement fraud and enforcement
· And more
Who should attend: In-house Counsel, Senior Management, Internal Audit and Compliance Officers, and Corporate Governance Officers.
This event is also being presented at our San Diego office.
Morrison & Foerster LLP (Provider #2183) certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1.5 hour(s).
©1996-2018 Morrison & Foerster LLP. All rights reserved.