This program is for both new and experienced government contractors, subcontractors, and others who receive funds under government funding agreements who want to stay current and gain a better understanding of the recent developments in government contracts.
Participants will learn:
· Mandatory disclosure and compliance requirements
· Stimulus funds reporting and other requirements
· E-Verify requirements
· Changes and developments related to the GSA Schedule
· The revised rules and procedures concerning commercial item pricing
· Other important issues related to intellectual property
· Government initiatives and programs related to procurement fraud and enforcement
· And more
Who should attend: In-house Counsel, Senior Management, Internal Audit and Compliance Officers, and Corporate Governance Officers.
This event is also being presented at our Palo Alto office.
Morrison & Foerster LLP (Provider #2183) certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1.5 hour(s).