Palo Alto, CA
Paul E. Jahn
Companies that negotiated outsourcing deals over the past five years could not have possibly anticipated economic upheaval on the scale that we are witnessing today. So if an existing outsourcing deal is no longer meeting your current requirements, what can you do to restructure outsourcing arrangements to reflect the realities of today’s business environment?
Panelists will discuss:
• How to make the most of current contract terms by cost cutting and enforcing existing contractual rights
• Opportunities for renegotiation
And while it is all very well identifying potential improvements to your sourcing contract, it is quite another thing to get your vendor to agree to them. We will also look at strategies for bringing vendors to the table and areas of potential leverage against service providers.
Our panelists will offer valuable insight into current trends in the U.S. and European outsourcing markets, including case studies focused on successful examples of maximizing returns from outsourcing arrangements.
Our speakers will include:
• Laurie Hane, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP, San Francisco
• Stephen Huhn, Vice President and Strategic Sales Executive, EDS, an HP Company, San Francisco
• Paul Jahn, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP, San Francisco
• Julian S. Millstein, Senior Counselor, Morrison & Foerster LLP, New York
• Nick Owen, Member of PA's Management Group, PA Consulting Group, Los Angeles
This invitation is transferable and open to colleagues and guests. There is no charge to attend this seminar.
To register, please contact Cheryl Calderon.
Morrison & Foerster LLP (Provider #2183) certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State of California in the amount of 1.5 hours.
©1996-2018 Morrison & Foerster LLP. All rights reserved.