Dario de Martino discusses the real possibilities and opportunities around security tokens, from a business standpoint, the legal perspective, and from a retail investor point of view. Topics include:
- What are the advantages of tokenizing securities?
- How do Securities laws work generally in the U.S.?
- What are the main SEC regulations that are related to blockchain projects and tokenizing securities?
- What happens if a company offers a security token to people around the world (except the U.S.) and then it’s sold back to someone in the United States?
- What kind of securities do you think will be tokenized in the future and are there any you’re excited about?
Listen to the Blockchain Podcast Network
's episode to learn more