Overview (Program Summary)
The role and responsibilities of in-house counsel managing the company’s litigation have intensified in terms of scope, pace and reporting requirements. Join us for a webinar on what in-house counsel should know about litigation moderated by Paul Najar, Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Gafcon, and with Morrison & Foerster’s litigation team.
This program will provide practical guidance and strategies, including:
- Factors to consider on whether to sue, resolve or move on
- Selection of counsel; how to select the right lawyer / firm for the case
- How to manage a budget / work plan
- Setting goals and objectives and timing
- Possible negative media attention/PR
- How to prepare (ahead of outside lawyers) my executives and other employees for testimony?
- For a public company, how to comply with disclosure obligations (as claims happen or lawsuit developments change)?
Paul Najar, Senior VP & General Counsel, Gafcon
Morrison & Foerster Speakers:
Mark Zebrowski, Senior Counsel
Eric Acker, Partner
Julie Park, Partner