On Wednesday, June 22, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (CET), MoFo partner Greg Smith will speak on the panel “What Does Energy Transition Funding Mean and How Is It Being Deployed?” at the 25th annual Africa Energy Forum in Brussels, Belgium. This panel will be moderated by Eddy Njoroge, Immediate Past ISO President and Board Member of Globeleq, and other panelists include:
- Vickson Ncube, Board Chairperson, ZESCO, Zambia
- Jens Thomassen, Partner, A.P. Moller Capital
- Marcus Williams, Global Head, Energy & Extractive Industries, MIGA
- Gustav Thorén, Senior Investment Manager, Swedfund
- Mark Carrato, Coordinator, Power Africa
- Caroline Eboumbou, Investments Director, The Global Energy Alliance for People and Planet, The Rockefeller Foundation
For more information or to register, visit the Africa Energy Forum website.