The Law Society of Hong Kong has honored Morrison Foerster with the Silver Law Firm Award as part of its 2022 Pro Bono and Community Work Recognition Programme. It is a testament to the firm’s outstanding commitment to pro bono and community work.
At the individual level, eight lawyers from the firm’s Hong Kong and Beijing offices received recognitions for their continued pro bono efforts, including:
- Zooey Chen, Associate – Silver
- Tyler Xiu, Associate – Silver
- Sarah Luo, Associate – Bronze
- Timothy Blakely, Managing Partner – Bronze
- Paul McKenzie, Managing Partner – Bronze
- Stephen Birkett, Senior Consultant – Bronze
- Gary Zeng, Of Counsel – Bronze
- Yilong Luo, Associate – Bronze
Lawyers at Morrison Foerster live out the firm’s proud pro bono tradition every day. Their work runs the gamut, from counseling hundreds of nonprofit organizations and social enterprises on legal needs to individual advocacy for people who otherwise would be shut out from access to justice. View more information on our Pro Bono page.
The Law Society of Hong Kong Pro Bono and Community Work Recognition Programme was launched in January 2010 with the aim to promote and encourage the Law Society members to actively participate in pro bono and community work.