On March 9, 2023, Berlin managing partner Andreas Grünwald will speak at the 2023 GCR Live: Telecoms, Media & Technology conference. He will participate on a panel titled "Digital antitrust enforcement: life after the DMA," where he will join in a robust discussion tackling areas beyond the reach of “classic” competition law. Panelists will explore how the DMA hopes to usher in a new era of data protection and competition regulation. Attendees can look forward to leaders in the TMT field finding answers to the future scope of antirust through the following questions:
- How will the DMA and current competition law collaborate to ensure a contestable market?
- What is the role of market studies and market investigations by the UK’s Competition and Markets Authority in this area in a post-DMA world?
- Is there a new “division of labor” between the European Commission, national authorities, the CMA, and the US agencies?
- How will agencies cooperate across antitrust enforcement and regulation?
- What is the scope of private enforcement?
Visit the event page for full agenda and to register.