Morrison & Foerster is pleased to announce that it has received a number of notable recognitions in the 2021 edition of Managing IP, including 14 practice area rankings and 21 individual recognitions across the United States and Asia.
Of the 14 practice area rankings, the firm received a Tier 1 recognition in the Japan: Patent: Foreign Firms category and three “Highly Recommended” recognitions in the California jurisdiction: Patent Prosecution, Patent Contentious, and Trademark Contentious categories. These varied, top-tier rankings reflect the firm’s expertise throughout the IP process and across international borders.
Fourteen MoFo lawyers were recognized as IP Stars, including:
- Jonathan Bockman – Patent Star
- Arturo Gonzalez – Patent and Trademark Star
- Michael Jacobs – Copyright, Patent, and Trademark Star
- Scott Llewellyn – Patent Star
- Brian Matsui – Patent Star
- Deanne Maynard – Patent Star
- Max Olson – Patent Star
- Rufus Pichler – Transaction Star
- Catherine Polizzi – Patent Star
- William Schwartz – Transaction Star
- Stefani Shanberg – Patent Star
- Stephanie Sharron – Trademark and Transaction Star
- Michael Ward – Patent Star
- Chie Yakura – Patent Star
Additionally, Partner Catherine Polizzi has been named one of Managing IP’s “Top 250 Women in IP,” while Associates Christian Andreu-von Euw and Lily Li have both again been recognized as Rising Stars.
We congratulate all of our lawyers who received recognition and applaud them for their continued client service and professional excellence.
To view the complete list of Morrison & Foerster’s rankings in the 2021 edition of Managing IP, please visit the publication’s website.