Morrison & Foerster has received 3 practice area rankings across the Germany and UK categories, as well as 9 individual recognitions, in the 2022 edition of Chambers Europe.
The firm once again received a Band 1 practice area ranking for Germany TMT: Media. Additionally, the firm achieved a new practice area ranking in the UK: Capital Markets: Debt section. The firm also saw an improvement in ranking for the Germany Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market section.
Morrison & Foerster received 9 individual recognitions, with lawyers being recognized in the rankings on the basis of their legal knowledge and experience, ability, effectiveness, and client service. Individual recognitions include:
- Christoph Wagner, Germany: TMT: Media, Band 1
- Chris Kandel, UK: Banking & Finance, Band 2
- Alex van der Wolk, Belgium: TMT: Data Protection, newly ranked in Band 3
- Andreas Grünwald, Germany: TMT: Media, Band 3
- Christoph Wagner, Germany: Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market, Band 3
- Brian Bates, UK: Capital Markets: Debt, Band 4
- Dirk Besse, Germany: Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market, Band 4
- Roland Steinmeyer, Germany: Compliance, Band 4
- Scott Ashton, UK: Capital Markets: Debt, newly ranked in Band 4
Anchored in the European markets where business, technology, and finance converge, Morrison & Foerster’s Berlin, Brussels and London teams provide legal and strategic counsel to many of the most innovative and successful companies transforming technology and our global economy.
From our offices in Berlin, the epicenter of the buzzing European startup scene, in Brussels, the de facto capital of the European Union, and in London’s thriving financial hub of the City, our lawyers work on complex cross-border matters that are critical to the strategic operations and growth of some of the world’s largest and best-known global enterprises.