“I think it’s important to recognize that Latin America today is a dynamic region that’s undergoing seismic changes, and companies need to stay informed of the shifting trends and potential regulatory pitfalls”
James Koukios speaks with Ruti Smithline about what to expect in Latin America under the Biden Administration.
Topics discussed include insights and comparisons into both the past Trump administration and the new Biden administration on:
- Engagement with Latin America
- Anti-corruption and FCPA enforcement in Latin America
- Sanctions against Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela
- Trade and the implementation of the USMCA
- The growing influence of China in Latin America