Morrison & Foerster invites you to a virtual roadshow of former U.S. senior government officials who will share unique insights based on their prior experience, predict future enforcement in response to recent developments, and discuss their views on the transatlantic outlook for 2021.
Join us for an engaging discussion of key global regulatory and enforcement issues, hosted by our expert panel of Morrison & Foerster’s legal leaders.
- Lisa Phelan, former Chief of the National Criminal Enforcement Section of DOJ’s Antitrust Division, and our current Global Antitrust Law Practice Group co-chair
National Security/Export Controls/Tech Transfers:
- Brandon Van Grack, former Chief of DOJ’s Foreign Agents Registration Act Unit, and current co-chair of our National Security and Global Risk + Crisis Management Practice Groups
- John Smith, former Director of the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), and current co-chair of our National Security Practice Group
- Brian Kidd, former Chief of DOJ’s Market Integrity and Major Frauds Unit, and our current Litigation partner
- James Koukios, former Senior Deputy Chief of DOJ’s Fraud Section, current co-chair of our Securities Litigation, Enforcement, and White Collar Defense Practice Group, and co-head of our FCPA + Global Anti-Corruption Practice Group
They will be joined by our local experts Antitrust partner Andreas Grünwald, Compliance & Investigations partner Patrick Späth, and Regulatory counsel Felix Helmstädter, who will share their perspectives as well as moderate the discussion.
We are looking forward to seeing you on 18 May 2021.
We will also be hosting virtual roadshows as part of the “Around the World With MoFo’s Former U.S. Gov’t Insiders” series in other key regions in Latin America and Asia. If you or your colleagues may be interested in attending future sessions, please contact Justin Cozad. Thank you.