Morrison Foerster has earned two practice area rankings and eight individual recognitions in the 2023 edition of Chambers UK.
The firm received the following practice area recognitions:
- London: Capital Markets: Debt
- London: Information Technology
The following lawyers in the firm’s London office were recognized:
- Scott Ashton, London: Capital Markets: Debt
- Brian Bates, London: Capital Markets: Debt
- Hayley Ichilcik, London: Financial Crime: Corporates
- Chris Kandel, London: Banking & Finance: Big-Ticket
- Vladimir Maly, London: Capital Markets: Derivatives
- Alistair Maughan, London: Information Technology & Outsourcing
- Gareth Rees KC, London: Financial Crime: Corporates
- Chiraag Shah, UK-wide: International Arbitration
From our office in the heart of London’s world-renowned financial district, our UK- and U.S.-qualified lawyers work with clients on complex, cross-border transactions and help them expand their businesses and manage risks. We handle some of the world’s largest cross-border transactions and resolve some of the biggest disputes across multiple jurisdictions.
Based in the thriving financial hub of the city, we have deep roots in the tech sector, and we have a strong understanding of the intersection of law and technology. We advise dynamic tech companies on strategic matters that are shaping the future. Working alongside our colleagues in the United States and Asia, we draw on cultural, jurisdictional, and market knowledge to deliver the best tailored advice and client service with a global approach.
To view the complete list of Morrison Foerster’s rankings in the 2023 edition of Chambers UK, please visit the publication’s website.