This event has ended. Request a video recording.
Morrison & Foerster invites you to our virtual roadshow to discuss tailored insights into what companies in Asia, including China and Singapore, can expect from U.S. enforcement agencies under the new administration and their Asian counterparts.
Join us for an engaging discussion hosted by a panel of Morrison & Foerster legal leaders from the United States. During this virtual event, we will be discussing global regulatory and enforcement issues, such as the impact of the new Biden administration, national security (including CFIUS), sanctions, and more.
Each panel will cover key regulatory subjects, and be led by the following experienced panelists:
- Timothy Blakely, head of MoFo’s Hong Kong Litigation department. Timothy’s practice focuses on government and internal investigations, complex commercial litigation, and international arbitration matters
- Dan Levison, head of MoFo’s Singapore Litigation department, and the firm’s Asia Ethics + Compliance practice. Dan has conducted internal investigations and compliance reviews across the Asia-Pacific region for over 20 years. His practice has included work in many countries in Southeast Asia and beyond
- Sarah Thomas, partner in MoFo’s Hong Kong office. Her practice focuses on internal investigations, commercial litigation and international arbitration throughout the Asia-Pacific region, with particular experience in matters relating to China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Malaysia and Japan.
- Chen Zhu, partner in our Hong Kong office is a native speaker of both Mandarin and English. Chen has extensive experience advising Chinese and Western companies on U.S. economic sanctions, in the context of contentious enforcement matters involving OFAC and other U.S. regulators
- John Smith, former Director of the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and co-chair of MoFo’s National Security Practice Group
National Security/Export Controls/Cyber Security:
- Brandon Van Grack, former Chief of DOJ’s Foreign Agents Registration Act Unit and co-chair of MoFo’s National Security and Global Risk + Crisis Management Practice Groups
- Brian Kidd, former Chief of DOJ’s Market Integrity and Major Frauds Unit
- James Koukios, former Senior Deputy Chief of DOJ’s Fraud Section, co-chair of MoFo’s Securities Litigation, Enforcement, and White Collar Defense Practice Group, and co-head of MoFo’s FCPA + Global Anti-Corruption Practice Group
Panelists will provide insights based on their prior experience, predict future enforcement in response to recent developments, and discuss their views on the transpacific outlook for 2021.
Please contact us for previous virtual presentations in other key regions, including the UK, Japan, Germany, and Latin America.
- Timothy Blakely，美富香港诉讼部负责人。业务重点包括政府调查和内部调查，以及复杂的商业诉讼和国际仲裁
- Dan Levison，美富新加坡诉讼部及美富亚洲道德与合规业务负责人。在亚太地区从事内部调查和合规审查业务超过20年，业务覆盖东南亚多个国家
- Sarah Thomas，美富香港办事处合伙人。她的业务重点为整个亚太地区的国际调查、商务诉讼和国际仲裁，她在处理与中国大陆、香港、印度、新加坡、马来西亚和日本有关的问题方面经验尤其丰富。
- 朱晨昊, 母语为普通话和英语，拥有向中外企业就美国经济制裁提供法律服务的丰富经验，特别是涉及OFAC等美国监管机构具有争议性的执法事宜
- John Smith，美国财政部海外资产控制办公室（OFAC）前主任，美富国家安全业务组联席主管
- Brandon Van Grack，美国司法部外国代理人登记法事务部前负责人，美富国家安全业务组及全球风险与危机管理业务组联席主管
- Brian Kidd，美国司法部市场诚信与重大欺诈部门前主管
- James Koukios，美国司法部欺诈科前高级副科长，美富证券诉讼、执法和白领犯罪辩护业务组联席主管，兼任美富FCPA与全球反腐败业务组联席主管