Morrison & Foerster is pleased to announce that the Legal 500 UK has once again recognized it as a leading law firm by including 13 of MoFo’s practices in its newly released 2022 edition. The Legal 500 UK ranks and recommends law firms and lawyers in the UK based on feedback from in‑house clients and the Legal 500’s independent research.
The firm’s 13 practice area recognitions include the following:
- Corporate & Commercial: M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Crime, Fraud, & Licensing: Fraud: civil
- Dispute Resolution: Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Dispute Resolution: Commercial litigation: premium
- Dispute Resolution: International arbitration
- Employment: Employers
- Finance: Acquisition finance
- Finance: Bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Finance: Debt Capital Markets
- Finance: Derivatives and structured products
- Risk Advisory: Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Risk Advisory: Data Protection and Cybersecurity
- Technology, Media, & Telecoms: IT and telecoms
Lawyers based in MoFo’s London office also received 48 lawyer recommendations by the Legal 500 across their respective practice areas. Notably, Christopher Kandel was included in the Finance: Acquisition finance Hall of Fame. Partners Jonathan Wheeler and Chiraag Shah were recognized as Leading Individuals, while Hayley Ichilcik was awarded a Next Generation Partner ranking.
As a preeminent global law firm, Morrison & Foerster’s London group boasts both UK- and U.S.-qualified lawyers who work with clients on complex, cross-border transactions and help them resolve some of the biggest disputes across multiple jurisdictions. With deep roots in the tech sector, the group advises multiple dynamic tech companies on strategic matters that are shaping the future of technology. Working alongside colleagues in the United States and Asia, the London group is able to draw on cultural, jurisdictional, and market knowledge to deliver the best-tailored advice and client service with a global approach.
To view the complete list of Morrison & Foerster’s rankings in the 2022 edition of Legal 500 UK, please visit the publication’s website.