Morrison and Foerster partner James Koukios breaks down the Top 10 Anti-Corruption Developments for April 2020 in this episode. Highlights include:
1. DOJ Announces Repatriation of $300 Million to Malaysia in Connection With 1MDB.
2. Colombia Officially Enters the OECD. What was the process and what does this mean for Colombia?
3. What is the DOJ saying around FCPA enforcement in the Covid-19 era?
4. London court discharges 3rd ever unexplained wealth order?
5. ENI resolves Algeria FCPA allegations.
Listen to the episode.