Morrison & Foerster will be hosting a webinar in partnership with the Association of Corporate Council (ACC) Singapore on “Recent Developments in Tech – Updating Your Legal Toolkit” on November 17, 2021.
In this interactive session, Morrison & Foerster’s lawyers will discuss:
- The issues that recent developments in technology – such as blockchain, smart contracts, NFTs, and AI – are raising for lawyers, and how these issues can be addressed in commercial contracts.
- As ransomware attacks continue to proliferate around the world, what are the strategies, key decision points, and best practices that enhance resilience and the ability to manage and minimize the risks of an attack?
- Gordon Milner – Partner, Intellectual Property, Licensing, and Technology Transactions, Singapore
- Daniel Levison – Head of Litigation, Singapore, and Head of Ethics + Compliance, Asia
- Sheryl George – Associate, Litigation, Singapore
- Zooey Chen – Associate, Technology Transactions, Hong Kong