In this episode, James Koukios, Morrison & Foerster partner and Global Co-Head of the FCPA + Anti-Corruption Practice, explores the firm’s highly-praised Top 10 International Anti-Corruption Developments newsletter. This is Part 1 of a two-part series in which Mr. Koukios discusses key highlights from the January and February newsletters. The podcast will touch on a range of topics and happenings in the anti-corruption space, including:
- Former Bankers Arrested on FCPA Charges in Mozambique Tuna Boat Scandal.
- Japan’s Olympics Chief Faces Corruption Charges in France.
- Two European Countries Take Steps to Strengthen Anti-Corruption Efforts.
- Italy Publishes New “Bribe Destroyer” Law.
- The UK Establishes Financial-Industry Task Force.
For further reading, see the Morrison and Foerster Top 10 International Anti-Corruption Developments for January 2019, by clicking here.
Read the transcript.